In this episode, I pull back the veil on what it means to niche down and carve out a noteworthy space for yourself in the online space.
Here’s a closer look at what we cover in this episode:
- What niching is not.
- When niching starts.
- The benefits of deciding and working within your niche.
- Cait’s story and examples of what happened when she identified her niche (and how you can apply these to your business).
- The first program I ever sold.
- How to find your niche, including the key questions you must ask when starting out.
- How to achieve success within your niche.
- The importance of building meaningful, deep client relationships.
- Plus, a super sneak glance at Nail Your Niche 2019.