Who doesn’t love a good Facebook group? There are so many amazing things that come from having a business Facebook group. The best part though? Having an incredibly active group of entrepreneurial women to connect with and nurture. My group has cultivated so many new relationships within my tribe and with other fellow boss babes.
The Radiant Entrepreneur has been great for so many aspects of growing my business and on today’s episode I go into detail on my five key tips to help you nurture your group.
- How to give your group a purpose to nurture true engagement among members from the get go [02:30]
- Remember to pre-qualify your members to keep the identity of your group true to your purpose [07:30]
- Use your creativity to make your people feel special [11:29]
- Your engagement sets the tone for other people’s engagement [18:05]
- Be patient and be consistent [21:15]
Links we mentioned: