Episode 12 of the BTR Podcast is a very, very special one because my surprise guest for this episode is my husband, Toby Loneragan!
In this open and unfiltered conversation, we reveal our real experience working as a team, supporting and complementing each other’s skill sets and building each other up to achieve our goals, without ever stepping into the public role of “power couple.”
Here’s a closer look at what we cover in this juicy episode:
- Where my business began and how we built our new married life together in Bali.
- Toby shares how he handled my extraverted desire to bring our relationship “online” — and what happened instead.
- How our honesty policy and love-first attitude has helped us respect and support each other on a much deeper level in both business & life.
- The importance of having our own thing separately and how running our own companies makes us more reliable and valuable to one another in business.
- How boundaries impact growth and why they’re a fierce non negotiable for us.
- Why veering away from being a public “power couple” has actually made us step into our own strengths and power MORE.
- The most challenging thing Toby has experienced as my partner, biz bounce, my best friend in seeing me build my business.
- Respecting each other’s values and having boundaries especially between our personal and professional life.
- How Toby’s strengths and skill set has complemented and helped me so much in my business.