Hey, Beauties! I’m honestly feeling both nervous and excited about this episode because I think this is one of the most important pieces of content I’ve shared since I started my business. Breaking out of your comfort zone isn’t easy but, I think, it’s also the reason why you have so much drive to do what you know you were born to do.
In Episode 14 of the BTR Podcast, I will be shining the light on the reality of the massive risks and the hard work it actually takes to follow your dreams and chase down your goals because I think it’s about time for you to step out and be your most brilliant and radiant self!
Here’s a closer look at this episode:
- The biggest reasons we stay away from taking risks and the detriment it causes.
- I share how the “Tall Poppy Syndrome” has affected many women including myself.
- One of the most challenging and heartbreaking experiences I had when I decided to step out of my comfort zone.
- Learning to get comfortable with being uncomfortable, to stand and expand in your radiance.
- The positive effects of allowing yourself to shine.
- My 3 biggest tips on how to cultivate a relationship with risk that supports you to thrive and shine.
Also, I am SOOOOOO excited to share with you that the Radiant Living School Live Mastermind is now open! It’s a 6-month mastermind experience with me to help you elevate yourself into the most powerful woman you know.
If you’re ready to take yourself to the next level but need support – this is for you! Applications for this powerful and potent program only open once a year and spaces are going to fill up for this. If you’re interested, click this link to find out more.
I’d love to answer your questions and see if this program is the right fit for you. I’ll be responding to all DMs. You can send me a message on Instagram, Facebook, or email.