Hey, Beauties! I’m honestly feeling both nervous and excited about this episode because I think this is one of the most important pieces of content I’ve shared since I started my business. Breaking out of your comfort zone isn’t easy but, I think, it’s also the reason why you have so much drive to do what you know you were born to do.
In Episode 14 of the BTR Podcast, I will be shining the light on the reality of the massive risks and the hard work it actually takes to follow your dreams and chase down your goals because I think it’s about time for you to step out and be your most brilliant and radiant self!
Here’s a closer look at this episode:
- The biggest reasons we stay away from taking risks and the detriment it causes.
- I share how the “Tall Poppy Syndrome” has affected many women including myself.
- One of the most challenging and heartbreaking experiences I had when I decided to step out of my comfort zone.
- Learning to get comfortable with being uncomfortable, to stand and expand in your radiance.
- The positive effects of allowing yourself to shine.
- My 3 biggest tips on how to cultivate a relationship with risk that supports you to thrive and shine.
Also, I am SOOOOOO excited to share with you that the Radiant Living School Live Mastermind is now open! It’s a 6-month mastermind experience with me to help you elevate yourself into the most powerful woman you know.
If you’re ready to take yourself to the next level but need support – this is for you! Applications for this powerful and potent program only open once a year and spaces are going to fill up for this. If you’re interested, click this link to find out more.