My guest in Episode 15 of the BTR Podcast is one of my closest friends and one of the most inspiring women I’ve ever met – Gina Swire. Gina is a self-love mentor and manifesting queen who is on a global mission to help a billion women fall madly in love with themselves.
I love the fact that Gina is going to share her very inspiring journey with us and her interesting foray coming into self-love from the super opposite vibe in the modelling industry. Gina will share some very helpful tips on how to cultivate more self-love in your own life.
And, by the way, Gina is going to be holding a 4-day Infinite Self Love Spa Retreat on the 27th of June in an epic, epic place in the UK. Definitely check that out if you are in the area.
Here’s a closer look at this episode:
- Gina’s journey to the work that she’s doing today.
- How she evolved from student to a plus-size model and her experience with criticism and getting attention and validation from other people during those years.
- How she catalyzed her decision to share without judging herself and pinning her worth on the metrics of social media and the internal and external results of doing that.
- What she has seen internally and externally as a result of that = this has massively grown and exploded her account and business.
- Finding self love by shifting to the magnetic manifesting state and realizing how powerful, abundant and complete we are.
- Process for starting with self-love and manifestation.
- The importance of going on retreats to develop yourself.
- The way Gina runs her business from her zone of genius with zero apology and amazing tips we can pick up from it.
- How Gina navigates being a public figure while owning her humanness.
- Gina’s mantra and how it impacts her life.
- Her personal experience with judging her own self and how she came back into alignment